ILORINIlorin with a population of over 1 million, located in the north central zone of Nigeria. Ilorin is one of the fast developing cities in the country, this growth is occasionally due to the large volume of students occupying the state and also large numbers of small & medium scale entrepreneurs within the city. Ilorin is one the most interesting city in term of development, rate at which the state changes might be probably unnoticed by few people but significantly increased it's residential development over the years so rapidly. We are focusing on the real estate aspect of the state which undoubtedly shows how profitable the buying and selling of real estate has gainfully grown. We will discuss few locations that could earn you unbelievable interest over 2 to 3 years of investment. let's go straight to the point.
1. Tanke area: This location is the most expensive area to get a piece of land but obviously the most popular area of the city, located here is a federal university (Unilorin), buying an apartment or building here is not just a plus but a lifetime investment that will for no moment be less valuable.
2. Sango, royal valley estate, ganiki Area: This Location seems the most profitable location so far in Ilorin depending on how far or close it is to the main road. A national university located here as well as some other institutions (private). A big plus for investors.
3. Airport Express road: As written airport road, located along this area is the Ilorin international airport, Land seems very promising and lucrative here as it's residential capacity expands over the years, buying lands here looks promising and profitable .
4. Oke-ose, Apata Yakuba: Obviously due to a state polytechnic situated here (kwara polytechnic), with growing population of students with high demands of students hostels and staff quarters obviously increase the prices of assets around these location, a buy here will be a total bonus for real estate investors .
5. Ganmo Olunlade axis: This location had some factories and mainly good electricity supply, totally dominated with businesses and one major market, very promising for real estate investors.
A big plus is molete:With the presence of a state owned university, it becomes one of the most popular and developed part of the city. A land here is a big investment as student hostels and other businesses can be valuable here.
Next is cost of lands within these areas ... kindly subscribe for more of this interesting facts